Join us for a class with lots of twists and turns on beautiful woodland trails, with a few teeny hills thrown in for good measure! All fitness levels are welcome.
Please aim to arrive 15-20 mins early if you wish to borrow kit. Please also arrive early enough to allow your dog to go to the toilet. All dog fouling MUST be bagged and binned.
Postcode: BT9 5PR
Mary Peter’s Track entrance
The meeting point will be the top car park (coach car park) at Mary Peters Track. We meet at the far end of this car park, but do not go down the hill to the car park at the track.
What to bring:
- Clothes you can exercise in and your own kit if you have it.
- Water and a biscuit for your dog for after class.
- A head torch and high viz are a must
- A mat or old towel to lie on for human exercises at the end of class.
- An old towel to wipe down borrowed kit.