Join us for a class at the beautiful nature reserve at Carnmoney Hill in Newtownabbey, and surround yourself with some local wildlife while you run! Please aim to arrive 15-20 mins early if you wish to borrow kit. Please also arrive early enough to allow your dog to go to the toilet. All dog fouling MUST be bagged and binned.
Postcode: BT36 6BE
The park is right beside Rathfern Social Activity Centre beside the Park. Parking is on the road outside the gates, so please be careful of oncoming traffic.
What to bring:
- Clothes you can exercise in and your own kit if you have it.
- A headtorch and high viz are mandatory for winter evening classes
- Water and a biscuit for your dog for after class.
- A mat or old towel to lie on for human exercises at the end of class.
- An old towel to wipe down borrowed kit.