Join us for our first running class at Cavehill Country Park, there will be a few steep climbs and some fun challenges, so this class will certainly work up a sweat!
Please aim to arrive 15-20 mins early if you wish to borrow kit. Please also arrive early enough to allow your dog to go to the toilet. All dog fouling MUST be bagged and binned.
POSTCODE: BT14 8RR (31 Upper Hightown road)
The meeting point will be the car park at the opposite side of Cavehill to the zoo.
What to bring:
- Clothes you can exercise, and trainers with good grip. Bring your own canicross kit if you have it.
- Water and a biscuit for your dog for after class.
- A mat or old towel to lie on for human exercises at the end of class.
- An old towel to wipe down borrowed kit.
- Equipment will not be available to borrow – please bring your own. Kit can be purchased if desired
- Please bring hand sanitiser for use before and after class
- Please maintain 2m social distance at all times, including when stopped for water and for exercises/cool down at the end of class