Not quite ready to run with your dog but want a great workout and to build up your fitness? Then this is the class for you! We will cover all the canicross commands, and work as a team with our dog climbing to the top!
Join us for a hike in the stunning Cavehill County Park, and enjoy the views over Belfast from the top as well as an amazing feeling of achievement! This class is slightly longer, at an hour and 30 minutes, to allow us time to hike to the top and enjoy the views before heading back down.
Please aim to arrive 15-20 mins early if you wish to borrow kit. Please also arrive early enough to allow your dog to go to the toilet. All dog fouling MUST be bagged and binned.
POSTCODE: BT14 8RR (31 Upper Hightown road)
The meeting point will be the carpark at the opposite side of cavehill to the zoo.
What to bring:
- Clothes you can exercise in and your own kit if you have it. You can wear walking boots, or sturdy trainers with good grip.
- Water and a biscuit for your dog for after class.
- A mat or old towel to lie on for human exercises at the end of class.
- An old towel to wipe down borrowed kit.
- Equipment will not be available to borrow – please bring your own. Kit can be purchased if desired
- Please bring hand sanitiser for use before and after class
- Please maintain 2m social distance at all times, including when stopped for water and for exercises/cool down at the end of class