Join us for a canicross session in a brand new location at Drum Manor forest just outside Cookstown. This historic place is filled with interesting trails with plenty for us to explore with our dogs!
This session is suitable to all abilities and fitness levels, and kit will be available to borrow if you do not have your own, or if what you have is not suitable.
Please aim to arrive 15-20 mins early if you wish to borrow kit. Please also arrive early enough to allow your dog to go to the toilet. All dog fouling MUST be bagged and binned.
This can be quite a busy forest, so please be courteous and give way to other park users and remember to say thank you!
Postcode: BT80 9DX
This postcode will bring you to the main forest entrance. Follow the road up to the forest and we will meet in the main walled car park by the castle.
What to bring:
- Clothes you can exercise in and your own kit if you have it.
- Water and a biscuit for your dog for after class.
- A mat or old towel to lie on for human exercises at the end of class.
- An old towel to wipe down borrowed kit
- Equipment will not be available to borrow – please bring your own. Kit can be purchased if desired
- Please bring hand sanitiser for use before and after class
- Please maintain 2m social distance at all times, including when stopped for water and for exercises/cool down at the end of class