Join us for a class in a location made for canicross! With beautiful forest trails set in a rural location, this is a class you are your dog are going to love!
Please aim to arrive 15-20 mins early if you wish to borrow kit. Please also arrive early enough to allow your dog to go to the toilet. All dog fouling MUST be bagged and taken home with you as there are no bins on site.
Postcode: BT45 5PB
This postcode will bring you directly to Drumnaph Community Nature Reserve. Please be aware of the 5mph speed limit signs on approach to the main car park where we will meet.
What to bring:
- Clothes you can exercise in and your own kit if you have it.
- Trail running shoes, especially for winter classes
- A head torch and hiz viz are mandatory for winter classes
- Water and a biscuit for your dog for after class.
- A mat or old towel to lie on for human exercises at the end of class.
- Equipment will not be available to borrow – please bring your own. Kit can be purchased if desired
- Please bring hand sanitiser for use before and after class
- Please maintain 2m social distance at all times, including when stopped for water and for exercises/cool down at the end of class