Join us for a class in a location made for canicross! With beautiful forest trails set in a rural location, this is a class you are your dog are going to love!
Kit will be available to borrow if you do not have your own, or if what you have is not suitable.
Please aim to arrive 15-20 mins early if you wish to borrow kit. Please also arrive early enough to allow your dog to go to the toilet. All dog fouling MUST be bagged and taken home with you as there are no bins on site.
Postcode: BT45 5PB
This postcode will bring you directly to Drumnaph Community Nature Reserve. Please be aware of the 5mph speed limit signs on approach to the main car park where we will meet.
What to bring:
- Clothes you can exercise in and your own kit if you have it.
- A head torch and high viz are mandatory for winter evening classes
- Water and a biscuit for your dog for after class.
- A mat or old towel to lie on for human exercises at the end of class.
- An old towel to wipe down borrowed kit