Join us for a class in a location made for canicross! With beautiful forest trails set in a rural location, this is a class you are your dog are going to love!
Please aim to arrive 15-20 mins early if you wish to borrow kit. Please also arrive early enough to allow your dog to go to the toilet. All dog fouling MUST be bagged and taken home with you as there are no bins on site.
Postcode: BT46 5RD
This is the postcode for the carpark on Grillagh Road. Note this is the small carpark called Drumnaph Nature Reserve East car park on google maps.
What to bring:
- Clothes you can exercise in and your own kit if you have it.
- Trail running shoes, especially for winter classes
- A head torch and high viz are mandatory for winter classes
- Water and a biscuit for your dog for after class.
- A mat or old towel to lie on for human exercises at the end of class.
- Equipment will not be available to borrow – please bring your own. Kit can be purchased if desired
- Please bring hand sanitiser for use before and after class
- Please maintain 2m social distance at all times, including when stopped for water and for exercises/cool down at the end of class