Come join us for canicross class at our brand new location in Garvagh forest! A huge forest with lots of hidden gems of trails, this class is one of exploration with your dog and focuses more on our endurance running.
Please aim to arrive 15-20 mins early if you wish to borrow kit. Please also arrive early enough to allow your dog to go to the toilet. All dog fouling MUST be bagged and binned.
Postcode: BT51 5NH. Main Street, Garvagh.
This postcode will bring you near the forest on main street Garvagh. If coming from Swatragh the car park is on your left coming into the town.
What to bring:
- Clothes you can exercise in and your own kit if you have it.
- Trail running shoes, especially for winter classes
- Water and a biscuit for your dog for after class.
- A mat or old towel to lie on for human exercises at the end of class.
- Equipment will not be available to borrow – please bring your own. Kit can be purchased if desired
- Please bring hand sanitiser for use before and after class
- Please maintain 2m social distance at all times, including when stopped for water and for exercises/cool down at the end of class