Join us for a class in the beautiful mixed woodland at Redburn Country park and enjoy the views over the city when we make it to the top! We will work on all our canicross commands and give you and your dog a fantastic mental and physical workout
Postcode BT18 9QS
The meeting point will be the car park by Holywood Care Home. 221 Old Holywood Road
What to bring:
- Clothes you can exercise in and your own kit if you have it.
- A head torch and high viz are mandatory for all winter classes
- Water and a biscuit for your dog for after class.
- A mat or old towel to lie on for human exercises at the end of class.
- An old towel to wipe down borrowed kit.