Join us for a fun and friendly class in one of Belfast’s most beautiful parks. With lots of twisting trails and grassy sections, we will work on getting our dogs focused running out in front and listening to our directional commands.
Please aim to arrive 15-20 mins early if you wish to borrow kit. Please also arrive early enough to allow your dog to go to the toilet. All dog fouling MUST be bagged and binned.
The meeting point for winter classes is Drum Bridge car park, opposite the Drumbeg Parish Church.
Postcode: BT17 9LE
This car park is past the entrance of Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon Park
What to bring:
- Clothes you can exercise in and your own kit if you have it.
- Head torch and high viz are mandatory for all winter classes
- Water and a biscuit for your dog for after class.
- A mat or old towel to lie on for human exercises at the end of class.
- An old towel to wipe down borrowed kit