Join us for a fun and friendly class in one of Belfast’s most beautiful parks. With lots of twisting trails and grassy sections, we will work on getting our dogs focused running out in front and listening to our directional commands.
Lady Dixon class is suitable for all fitness levels, beginners welcome.
Please aim to arrive 15-20 mins early if you wish to borrow kit. Please also arrive early enough to allow your dog to go to the toilet. All dog fouling MUST be bagged and binned.
Postcode: BT17 9LD
This is the postcode for the car park we use in winter which is opposite Drumbeg Parish Church. To get to this car park, drive past the entrance to Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon park, over a small stone bridge and the church is on the left, with the car park on the right under a metal height barrier.
What to bring:
- Clothes you can exercise in and your own kit if you have it.
- Head torch and high viz are mandatory for winter classes in the dark
- Water and a biscuit for your dog for after class.
- A mat or old towel to lie on for human exercises at the end of class.
- An old towel to wipe down borrowed kit