61 Iniscarn Rd
Desertmartin, Magherafelt BT45 5NG
Join us for a class at our new location in Mid Ulster at Iniscarn forest at the foot of Slieve Gallion. A wild venue with lots of hidden trails and mixed terrain, this is a class your dog will love as long as you both don’t mind some mud and natural obstacles!
Please aim to arrive 15-20 mins early and leave enough to allow your dog to go to the toilet. All dog fouling MUST be bagged and binned. Dogs MUST be kept on leads at all times as there is farmland with sheep surrounding the forest.
Postcode: BT45 5NG
Getting there: The postcode will bring you close to the entrance (61 Iniscarn road). You will see a bus shelter and a wooden sign with the forest name on it. Parking is quite limited, so please park with consideration for others.
What to bring:
- Clothes you can exercise in and your own kit if you have it.
- You MUST carry your mobile phone with your during class
- Bring a change of socks and shoes as some of the ground can be boggy and very wet
- Water and a biscuit for your dog for after class.
- A mat or old towel to lie on for human exercises at the end of class.
Covid 19 Restrictions
- Equipment will not be available to borrow – please bring your own. Kit can be purchased if desired
- Please bring hand sanitiser for use before and after class
- Please maintain 2m social distance at all times, including when stopped for water and for exercises/cool down at the end of class