Dog Trails NI Terms And Conditions
- Dogs must be a minimum of 11 months old to take part in classes and events
- Both you and your dog must be fit and healthy, and physically able to take part.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Classes are non-refundable.
- Classes are non-transferable
- Refunds or class transfers will only be issued if Dog Trails NI has to cancel a class (with the exception of cancellation due to adverse weather)
- Monthly passes must be used within 1 month of purchase and cannot be carried over
- Events are only refundable if a 30 day notice is given from the event date. Transfer to another event is not permitted.
- By signing up to take part in a Dog Trails NI class or event, you do so at your own risk and agree to the terms set out in this disclaimer. Dog Trails NI nor the park or local council will be responsible for any loss, damage, injury, claim, cost, or expense you may suffer because of participating a Dog Trails NI class or event
- You are covered by Dog Trails NI public liability insurance.
- We ask for your email address and phone number in case of any last-minute cancellation of the class or event, or if we need to contact you during the class in case of an emergency. All contact information provided will be used solely for the purpose of organising Dog Trails NI classes and events and will be managed in compliance with the data protection Act 1998.
You agree to comply with Dog Trails NI class rules which include:
- Bagging and binning your dog mess.
- Attending the class briefing 5 minutes before the class starts/attending race briefings if required
- Giving way to members of the public during class and events
- Being respectful of other class/race members and the public.
- Inform the Dog Trails NI class leader/event organiser if you have a reactive dog.
- Weather cancellation policy: Dog Trails NI classes and events run no matter the weather, however certain conditions such as ice make it too unsafe to run a class or event. Conditions will be assessed just before the class, so due to this, we cannot offer refunds or transfers in this circumstance which is beyond our control. In the case of an event, it will be re-arranged, or refunds can be issued
- Dog Trails NI cancellation policy: If for any reason Dog Trails NI must cancel a class or event due to personal circumstances, refunds will be issued, or a class/event transfer will be completed.
You acknowledge you have read and agree to our GDPR protocols, click here to read the measures we take to secure your data.